- Law Firm, Corporate
& Agency Training
- Arkfeld Online Interactive Courses
- Webinars and
- Resources and Certification
eDiscovery Training and Education
Online courses taught by Michael Arkfeld and other experts, provide the best eDiscovery training in the country. These online, interactive courses cover both the Legal and IT aspects of eDiscovery, the only choice to a well-rounded eDiscovery education.
- Courses Generally Start in the Fall and Spring Semesters
- Meets Live Weekly in Our Online Classroom via Webcam
- Intimate Group Style Learning Setting
- Industry Leading Curriculum and Publications
Updated eDiscovery Reference Source
The acclaimed Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence (3rd ed.)(updated biannually) treatise and accompanying Best Practices Guides, model forms, checklists, and more address all the key aspects of the discovery and admission of electronic evidence, within the context of relevant statutes, regulations, and federal and state case law.
- Treatise and Best Practice Guides
- Model IT Questions and Meet and Confer Guide
- Order Separately or Complimentary with Bundled Courses
- Authored by Michael R. Arkfeld and Other Noted Contributors
Quick and impactful webinars and on-demand programs are designed to touch on a variety of eDiscovery topics including strategy, legal issues, and information technology. At your convenience, learn from any computer, and choose from individual classes, or bundles of Legal and IT programs.
- Live, Online Webinars and On-Demand Programs
- Presented By a Variety of Leading Ediscovery Experts
- Ediscovery Classes in Legal, IT, and Today's Issues
- Call in or Log On From Anywhere
- Industry Leading Publications and Content
for Any Sized Team
An exclusive opportunity to design a curriculum specifically tailored to the needs of your firm, company or agency regardless of your size, requirements, or location.
- One and Multi day Training Options
- In-Person or Online Expert Education and Training
- Access to Recorded Classes and Resources
- Create Your Own Training and Support Materials
- Acclaimed Curriculum and Publications
The most current and sought after eDiscovery resources focusing on recent court decisions, model forms, certification, blogs and more.
- Searchable eDiscovery State Case
- Significant Cases/Rules
- Webinars and On-Demand Video Programs
- Up-To-Date Model Forms and Checklists
- eDiscovery Blog
“Thank you for the training you provided our staff in the field of electronic discovery. The feedback that we have received from staff was universally positive…Our staff was impressed by your vast knowledge on the subject matter as well as your ability to present complex legal and technical concepts, best practices and case law in a manner readily understandable by a wide-ranging audience including legal, technology and administrative staff.”