- eDiscovery Videos 24/7
- eDiscovery Forms Library
- eDiscovery Publications
- State Law & Federal Law Database
- Arkfeld Online Classes
Quick and impactful on-demand videos are designed to instruct on a variety of eDiscovery topics including pretrial strategy, legal issues, and information technology (IT). At your convenience, learn from any computer or mobile device, and choose from many "basic" or "advanced" Legal and IT video sessions, including instant access to specific Legal or IT issues.
- Choose "Advanced" or "Basic" eDiscovery Sessions
- Instant Access to Specific Concepts
- Log On Anywhere and With Any Device
- Numerous Leading eDiscovery Experts
- Acclaimed eDiscovery Publications and Materials
eDiscovery Education Center has collected eDiscovery forms, checklists and guidelines that have been reviewed by leading practitioners and ready for you to adapt to your own clients' needs.
- eDiscovery forms, checklists and guidelines
- Model IT questions, "meet and confer" guide, legal hold notice, clawback agreement, model court orders and many other forms are available
- All forms are editable in your favorite word processor and available for immediate use
- Forms are based upon publications and other materials, including court decisions
- Forms are being added continuously
- Access is for a period of one year from date of purchase
Updated eDiscovery Reference Source
The acclaimed Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence (4th ed.)(updated biannually) treatise and accompanying Best Practices Guides address all the key aspects of the discovery and admission of electronic evidence, within the context of relevant statutes, regulations, and federal and state case law.
- Treatise and Four Best Practice Guides
- Model IT Questions and Meet and Confer Guide
- Order Separately or Complimentary with Premium Access
- Authored by Michael R. Arkfeld and other Noted Contributors
Complimentary access is provided to both the comprehensive state case digests, rules and ethics opinions and selected federal case digests and rules.
- Free Searchable State Law Database - Case digests, rules and ethics opinions
- Free Searchable Federal Law Database - Case digests and rules
- Updated continuously
eDiscovery Training and Education
As part of your Premium Access Membership you will gain access to online eDiscovery courses taught by Michael Arkfeld and other experts. This is included in your membership and is considered the best eDiscovery training program in the country. The online, interactive course cover both the Legal and IT aspects of eDiscovery, the only choice to a well-rounded eDiscovery education.
- Online Courses Generally Start in the Fall and Spring
- Meets Weekly in Our Online Classroom
- Group Style, Interactive Learning Setting
- Taught by Michael Arkfeld and Other Distinguished Faculty
- Leading eDiscovery Curriculum and Publications
- Assessments, Quizzes, Final Tests and Certifications
“Thank you for the training you provided our staff in the field of electronic discovery. The feedback that we have received from staff was universally positive…Our staff was impressed by your vast knowledge on the subject matter as well as your ability to present complex legal and technical concepts, best practices and case law in a manner readily understandable by a wide-ranging audience including legal, technology and administrative staff.”