- Individual &
- Arkfeld 8 Week Interactive Course
- Law Firm, Corporate
& Private Training
Online course taught by Michael Arkfeld, providing the best eDiscovery training in the country. This 8 week online interactive course explores both the Legal and IT aspects of eDiscovery. The only choice to a well rounded eDiscovery education.
- Next Course Begins September 2013 Stay Tuned!
- Meets Live Weekly in our Online Classroom via Webcam
- Intimate Group Style Learning Setting
- Guided Training with Industry Leading Curriculum
IT, and Today's Issues
Individual classes, taken on your own time, that address legal and IT issues surrounding handling electronic information. Choose individucal classes, or bundles of 8 Legal and 10 IT, or all Legal and IT 18 classes together. The best eDiscovery education, on your own time.
- Individual or Bundles of 15 - 90 Minute Classes
- Industry Leading Materials and Content
- Review Video Classes at Your Own Pace
- Start, Stop and Resume Where You Left Off
Quick and impactful webinars designed to touch on a variety of topics including strategy, education, solutions, and the most up to date issues and challenges important to anyone in the industry.
- Live Online Webinars
- Presented by a Variety of Leading eDiscovery Experts
- Call in or Log on From Anywhere
- Interact and Communicate with Presenters
for Any Sized Team
An exclusive opportunity to design a curriculum specifically tailored to the needs of your team, company, or corporation, regardless of your size, requirements, or location.
- In-Person or On-Demand Expert Education and Training
- Access to Course Classes and Resources
- Custom Curriculum by Michael Arkfeld
- Create Your Own Training and Support Materials
The most current and sought after eDiscovery resources focusing on recent case law, court decisions, invaluable forms, news, vendor information, tips and more.
- Searchable eDiscovery State Case Database
- Up-To-Date eDiscovery Forms Database
- eDiscovery Blog by Industry Experts
- Additional Resources Coming Soon!
I have searched for other eDiscovery courses when preparing discovery
requests and have not found anything else that compares to yours…”