Access to Online Classes Available with a Premium Membership
- Over 18 hours of "Advanced" eDiscovery videos and a condensed version of 7 hours of "Basic" eDiscovery videos
- Pre- and post-tests to help you check your progress in the class
- Factual scenarios to help you apply your new learning
- Fall and Spring Classes
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from and network with other legal professionals in this unique online learning environment that will permit innovative interactive learning. Classes are held in the Spring and Fall of each year. (Click here for a list of upcoming dates.)
If you are interested in private, online instruction for your organization or group, contact Michael Arkfeld at email@example.com.
What is Unique About the Class?
- Primary instructor: Michael Arkfeld, former litigator and acclaimed author and speaker who has written the seminal work on eDiscovery
- Unparalleled course materials - Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence publications - authoritative, current, comprehensive publications and model practice forms
- Focused on technological concepts and legal principles
- Interactive, innovative live teaching platform
- Online interactive class includes over 18 hours of on-demand eDiscovery videos
- Pre- and Post-testing and certification
- Certificate of Completion of Arkfeld eDiscovery Course will be awarded upon meeting the course requirements
- CLE approved - call for details
Click on the "Sign Up Now" or "Premium Membership" button, found on the left side of this page, for a one-year subscription to our online classes.