Arkfeld on Electronic Discovery and Evidence Publications
- Treatise and Four Best Practice Guides
- Model IT Questions and Meet and Confer Guide
- Order Separately or Complimentary with Premium Access
- Authored by Michael R. Arkfeld and Other Noted Contributors
Features and Benefits
- Authoritative discussion of court rules and digest of federal and state cases on electronic discovery and evidentiary issues
- Clear and easy-to-read explanations of technological and legal concepts
- Model practice forms include the "Meet and Confer" checklist and "Information Technology Questions"
- eBook contains all the content of the print publications and full text of the actual cases
These publications cover the latest issues affecting eDiscovery including:
- Search types, protocol and certification of search methodology
- "Legal hold" detailed analysis regarding "triggering events"
- New federal rules effective December 1, 2015
- FRE 502 section analyzing inadvertent disclosure, attorney-client privilege and work product and limitations on waiver
- Latest analysis on cost allocation, proportionality, and "not reasonably accessible" issues
- As well as a host of other eDiscovery issues
- Legal Hold
- ESI Pretrial Discovery - Strategy and Tactics
- Electronic Discovery and Evidence
This essential work has been purchased by more than 15,000 of the top law firms, corporations, service bureaus, government organizations, courts and law libraries in the country. It was referenced in one of the Zubulake decisions.
For REVIEWS on our eDiscovery Publications, click here.
Click on the "Sign Up Now" or "Premium Membership" button, found on the left side of this page, for Premium Access to all the resources on EDEC for one year - AND RECEIVE ONE SET OF OUR EDISCOVERY PUBLICATIONS.